Programme for Management Development Pre-MBA (UKR/RU)
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
EBA Management Development Centre Team jointly with partners launches the a brand new ambitious project PMD Pre-MBA in Ukrainian/Russian. It is a unique programme which is entirely covered by practitioners, experts in their field, successful professionals and MBA holders who have a positive experience of implementing the acquired knowledge.
If you want to see the prospects of intensive career development, improve your effectiveness as a manager, acquire new competencies and organize your own experience, it is exactly for you.
The goal of the programme is to equip you with skills and knowledge which are required for meeting company’s strategic objectives, understanding business as an integral system in the interrelationship of organizational, financial, marketing decisions aimed at increasing business competitiveness.
During the modules you will:
- Understand modern buisness environment’s strategic objectives.
- Obtain the strategic vision of possible directions of your companies’ and company’s departments’ development with regards to business transformations and innovations.
- Evaluate the impact of operational, marketing, financial decisions on company performance as a whole.
- Improve your qualification to deal with functional managerial issues.
- Communicate with owners and top management in the same language – the language of meeting company’s strategic objectives.
The Programme is filled with case studies, practical assighnments, group and individual work, projects presentations. Having successfully finished the programme, you will receive a certificate of completion.
Target Audience: heads of departments/divisions within big companies, senior and top managers of companies, the owners of small and medium-sized entrepreneurs who are responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of business operation as a whole.
Bonus: 2 scholarships for English PMD Pre-MBA programme held in partnership with Sheffield University with 50% discount for the best performers.
- Module 1. Strategic Management– November 03, 2018
- Module 2. Business Transformations and Innovations– December 01, 2018
- Module 3. Effective Leadership in the VUCA world – February 23, 2019
- Мodule 4. Marketing Drivers of the Business – March 16, 2019
- Моdule 5. HR Management and Organizational Behavior– April 13, 2019
- Моdule 6. Financial Management – May 18, 2019
Details of the programme can be downloaded in pdf.
- Pavlo Sheremeta – A leading Ukrainian economist and co-founder of Proryv strategy workhouse. He has taught strategy and leadership at business schools throughout Eastern Europe and Asia. The founder of the School of Public Administration at Ukrainian Catholic University (2015-2016), he also served as Ukraine’s Minister of Economic Development and Trade (2014), head of Kyiv School of Economics (2012-2014), president of Malaysia Blue Ocean Strategy Institute (2008-2011) and the Founding Dean of Kyiv Mohyla Business School (1999–2008). Holds an MBA diploma from Emory University (Atlanta, GA, USA).
- Mykola Takzey – Director Global Innovation Center, Philip Morris International. More than 15 years of experience in marketing and sales in FMCG, agro and innovations management. In 2017 established and since then in charge of the innovation center for Philip Morris International in Tel-Aviv (Israel). Got MBA in General and Innovation Management from Sheffield University (Great Britain).
- Pavlo Ryzhii – Innovations Manager for Philip Morris Ukraine Caucuses and Moldova. Developed innovations strategy for affiliate of the leading tobacco company, including internal innovation process with elements of Design Thinking and LEAN Startup as well as interface for external cooperation (Open Innovations) with startups, makers, creators and scientists. Has MBA degree in Strategic Management form California State University East Bay (USA).
- Vytautas Buciunas – Co-founder and Managing Partner, U-Integral. As an Integral Coach™ and organization consultant, helps individual leaders, teams and organizations evolve, become more effective and whole based on the Integral approach. Has vast experience as a top manager in the banking sector in a multicultural environment. Worked as the Head of Resident Office, Senior Banker, Associate Director at the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (Russia, Ukraine) as well as Board member and the Head of Corporate Banking Division at Swedbank (Lithuania, Russia).
- Olena Gololobova – Commercialization manager, COCA-COLA Beverage Limited, Kyiv, Ukraine. Successful experience in brand/product/category strategy development and implementation. Competent in contiguous marketing mix development and implementation. Has a diploma in Professional Marketing from the Chartered Institute of Marketing (Great Britain).
- Iryna Bryzhak – HR Director METRO Cash & Carry Ukraine, Board Member, SHRM-SCP. In close cooperation with HRFORUM Personnel Management Association, she co-created and co-deliver development program for HR – “Global HR Pro” – based on SHRM competencies. Certificate in Training Practice (CIPD, UK), Senior Certified Professional (Society of Human Resources Management, USA), International Institute for Management Development (IMD, Switzerland).
- Oleksii Telitsyn – CFO, Japan Tobacco International (Ukraine). A finance professional with 23 years of experience. He managed finances of businesses up to $ 1 billion gross sale and led teams up to 80 people. He led finance of JTI in standalone countries and cluster markets as well, thus gaining exposure to Romania, Moldova, Bulgaria, Ukraine, Kazakhstan & Central Asia (altogether 11 countries). Prior to JTI, he held a number of managerial positions in well-known global companies such as Coca-Cola and General Motors. MBA in Finance (Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, USA).
More information about the lecturers can be dowloaded in pdf.