Pre-MBA Management Development
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
EBA Management Development Centre jointly with partners launches a brand new ambitious project PMD Pre-MBA 2017. It is a unique English speaking programme which is entirely covered by English speaking professionals, experts, professors and MBA holders.
If you want to see the prospects of intensive career development, improve your effectiveness as a manager, acquire new competencies and organize your own experience, it is exactly for you.
The goal of the programme is to equip you with skills and knowledge which are required for meeting company’s strategic objectives, understanding business as an integral system in the interrelationship of organizational, financial, marketing decisions aimed at increasing business competitiveness.
2 scholarships for MBA programme from Sheffield University with 50% discount for the best performers.
DURING THE MODULES YOU WILL
- Understand modern buisness environment’s strategic objectives.
- Obtain the strategic vision of possible directions of your companies’ and company’s departments’ development.
- Evaluate the impact of operational, marketing, financial decisions on company performance as a whole.
- Improve your qualification to deal with functional managerial issues.
- Communicate with owners and top management in the same language – the language of meeting company’s strategic objectives.
Heads of departments/divisions within big companies, senior and top managers of companies, the owners of small and medium-sized enterproses who are responsible for ensuring the effectiveness of business operation as a whole.
Module 1. – Contemporary Marketing Principles – 20 May
Module 2. – Neuro-management Change & Innovation – 24 June
Module 3. – Strategic and Operational Management – 22 July
Module 4. – Human Resource management – 17 September
Module 5. – Finance Build on Trust – 28 October
Module 6. – Authentic Leadership – 16 December