Date: May, 29, 2018
Venue: to be confirmed
Participation fee: 1200 UAH for EBA members
Early Bird Registration: 950 UAH till May 22 for EBA members
European Business Association in Dnipro invites you to participate in a one-day training on the topic “Conflict Management”.
If you are familiar with the situation when:
• You are often confronted with situations around you
• You feel tension, but do not want to provoke a conflict and just “silence” the problem? Or, on the contrary, start a dispute that badly affects relationships?
• Do you want to understand what strategy of conflict behavior will be beneficial?
• Do not know how to respond when members of your team begin to argue emotionally with each other?
You want the following result:
• minimize destructive conflicts in communicating with colleagues and leadership;
• Confidently get out of tense situations, using tools, proven practice;
• effectively manage conflicts among the employees?
So join the training!
During the training you expect:
• interactive training with exercises and role-playing games;
• self-diagnosis of their behavior in the conflict;
• professional advice from an expert trainer;
• only proven methods and techniques of conflict management (15+ translation methods of conflict in “peaceful course” and 5 behavioral strategies in conflict).
For whom this training:
• leaders and team leaders;
• project managers;
• Employees of all levels and spheres of business.
The training provides the knowledge and skills necessary to successfully prevent and resolve interpersonal conflicts. Session held corporate business team coaches Business Academy EY, with extensive experience and qualifications MBTI®, DISC®, MBA and others.
All participants will receive a certificate of the Academy of Business EY.