PR & Marketing in a post-COVID reality
- Date: 18/05/2020
- Time: 16:00 - 18:00
Online via Zoom
The world might be on pause, but that is not the case for brand communication activities. As consumers change their purchasing behavior, the companies continue to enhance their media presence and find other ways to stay relevant. Thus, PR and Marketing specialists across different sectors have to reconsider the established practices and resort to new formats and tools. Join our special discussion with the PR & Marketing professionals from different sectors to figure out whether it is a temporary solution or a «new normal».
Besides, we will discuss the following issues:
- Main lessons that brands should learn from the pandemic
- Emerging tools and strategies in consumer communications
- Fast/Cheap/Good – changes in the pricing and speed of creativity
- Online vs Offline: is there a winner?
- Opportunities for collaboration projects
- Reshaping the internal communications
This live meeting is scheduled for May 18, 16:00, and will be streamed via Zoom. Link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
20/ 05/ 2020