EBA Management Development Centre team together with Live Animations invite you to participate in the Open Lecture: Innovations in Marketing. Practical Use of Augmented Reality to Increase Sales.
Augmented reality is an enhanced version of reality where live direct or indirect views of physical real-world environments are augmented with superimposed computer-generated images over a user’s view of the real-world, thus enhancing one’s current perception of reality. The origin of the word augmented is augment, which means to add or enhance something. In the case of Augmented Reality (also called AR), graphics, sounds, and touch feedback are added into our natural world to create an enhanced user experience. Nowadays different kinds of businesses introduce AR as one of the most useful instruments to enhance the loyalty of the client.
Speaker: Andriy Timoshenko, founder and CEO of the international company Live Animations.
Partner: Live Animations
Target audience: business owners, heads of departments: CTO, CIO, CMO, marketing managers, product managers.
Topics under discussion:
- Is marketing today a point of despair? What should be done if the tools do not change?
- Augmented Reality (AR) – is it the future or nowadays? The main reasons for the growing demand on AR
- Possibilities of AR application in marketing. Examples of cases in different business areas and their analysis
- Consumer analytics to be obtained with AR
- Common mistakes. What to avoid doing not to lose money while investing in the creation of AR-solutions. Examples of unsuccessful cases and their analysis
- Forecast for the future. Is it worth investing in AR and when is it better to start doing it?
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.