Online-Training: How to Reduce Costs and Improve Efficiency in the Field of Supply Chain
- Date: 26/03/2021
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 16:00 - 18:30
- Fee for EBA members:3000 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:2500 UAH till February 26
- Place: Will be online
The role of successful supply chain management in modern business is becoming extremely important (humanity felt this during the pandemic). Thus, the post-crisis situation requires business representatives to pay attention to cost reduction and logistics efficiency in their sector.
EBA Management Development Center together with Ksenia Valieva invite you to take part in the Online-Training: How to Reduce Costs and Improve Efficiency in the Field of Supply Chain.
The programme of the online-training covers practical and effective management technologies which will help:
- Understand how Supply Chain develops business and influences business results.
- Find tools and methods for continuous cost improvement in Supply Chain.
- Establish a system of continuous monitoring and optimization.
- Create a working KPI’s system.
This Online-Training is scheduled for 26 March at 16:00-18:30 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before the event.
Trainer: Ksenia Valieva, business trainer in logistics. More than 10 years of Supply Chain management and operations experience.
- Supply Chain Managers of all levels, HR partners, and all people that interact with Supply Chain.
What knowledge and skills will you acquire?
- How Supply Chain influences business results of the company.
- Areas to reduce logistics costs.
- Practical cases and instruments to conduct cost analyses.
- How to set up continuous improvement and improvement of budget indicators and efficiency.
- Efficient KPI (Key Performance indicators) system.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.