Online-Training: Reducing Costs and Increasing Efficiency in Supply Chain
- Date: 16/10/2020
- Time: 15:00 - 18:00
- Fee for EBA members:2500 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:2000 UAH till 16 September
- Place: Zoom
As we felt during the COVID-19 crisis, successful Supply Chain management in today’s business is becoming extremely important. Nowadays the post-crisis situation requires us to pay attention to the cost reduction and operations efficiency of business.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Kseniia Valieva invite you to join the Online–Training: Reducing Costs and Increasing Efficiency in Supply Chain.
After participating in the online-training, you will understand:
- How Supply Chain develops business.
- Ways to optimize costs.
- How to set up a system of continuous monitoring and optimization.
- How to create a KPI’s system that does work.
Trainer: Ksenia Valieva, business trainer in logistics, more than 10 years of Supply Chain management and operations experience.
Main partner: Ksenia Valieva.
Target audience: Supply Chain of all management levels, HR, functional departments that are cooperating closely with Supply Chain.
Topics under discussion:
- How Supply Chain influences the business results of a company.
- Practical tools to reduce costs in Supply Chain.
- How to set up a system of continuous improvement of budget indicators and efficiency.
- How to measure and monitor KPI’s.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of participants is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at Anastasiia.Mutas@eba.com.ua or call (067) 218 27 33.