Online-Training: How to Create Wow-Presentations and use PowerPoint Effectively
- Duration:26 - 28 May
- Language: Russian/Ukrainian
- Time: 10:00 - 14:00
- Format:2 days (26 and 28 May)
- Fee for EBA members:3600 UAH
- Place: Online Zoom
Presentation has become an irreplaceable instrument of communication that is used both for the reporting, presenting new ideas and concepts, and for speeches, specialized events, conferences and workshops.
Slides are our helper in such a difficult issue. The way the slides are structured and visually understandable depends on how they will help to communicate your message, be convincing or make your audience feeling bored by opening Facebook feed and yawning at the back rows of the lecture hall.
The trainer is sure that even not being a designer it is possible to create beautiful and understandable slides, and spend less time on it by learning how to use the instruments effectively. Let’s learn how to do it and make your presentations better!
EBA Management Development Centre together with Oleksandr Kucheruk invite you to join the Online-Training: How to Create Wow-Presentations and use PowerPoint Effectively.
After participating in the training you will:
- Understand how to avoid mistakes in presentations.
- Discover how to give dynamics to slides.
- Learn how to convey your ideas correctly with presentations.
- Learn how to create presentations and templates from any content.
- Master the work with images, video, and animation.
- Understand how to combine colors, chose fonts and create a background in presentations.
- Learn how to visualize data, inquire new functions of PowerPoint 2016.
Trainer: Oleksandr Kucheruk, lector and author of the online course “PowerPoint Magic”, which has been completed by more than 2000 people from 10 countries all over the world, 8 years of experience in marketing and advertising, ex-Product Marketing Specialist in Microsoft, ex-leader of the educational project “Super people” in FEDORIV.
- Marketing Specialists and businessmen for whom it is important to visualize data and communicate ideas for investors and CEOs.
- Speakers and top managers who make business-presentations and are willing to be precise for any audience.
- All who use PowerPoint in work, and want to master important functionalities, and also for those who start to create presentations.
What knowledge and skills will you acquire?
Block 1. Structure.
Overview of the PowerPoint interface, presentations structure, aligning and figures usage in presentations.
Block 2. Presentations design.
Presentation styles and composition, color combination, fonts’ choice, background.
Block 3. Images.
Photos usage, icons, gif-animations and work with video.
Block 4. Data.
Data visualization, diagram of the tables, as well as using infographics and new functions of PowerPoint 2016.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.