Online-Training: Secrets of Customer Retention
- Date: 26/11/2020
- Time: 17:00 - 20:00
- Fee for EBA members:800 UAH
The modern world is making adjustments, tested methods stop working, customers are leaving, so we need to look for new effective techniques to maintain them. At the online-training, participants will receive answers to questions about why and where clients go and how to keep them. Upon completion of the study, you will be able to personally develop a client retention plan, learn to identify and assess the risks of client departure, determine your own top 5 reasons why your client leaves, learn to anticipate and prevent negative scenarios.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Sigma Software University invite you to take part in the Online-Training: Secrets of Customer Retention.
Trainer: Eugenia Kyrylenko, Head of Support at Sigma Software, a trainer at Sigma Software University, has over 10 years of experience in IT and international FMCG companies.
Partner: Sigma Software University.
Target audience: project managers, account managers, and customer support managers.
Topics under discussion:
- Who are the customers and how best to classify them.
- Mathematics of customer retention.
- “Escape” indicators. How to understand in the early stages that the customer wants to leave you.
- How to prevent the “escape” of customers.
- Psychology of customer relations.
- Techniques and tools of restraint.
- Business correspondence as a content tool.
- The client is gone, and life goes on.
- Cases, when customers did not leave and did not regret it.