Training: Non-Violent Communication as the Way to Emotional Adulthood
- Date: 05/11/2020
- Time: 10:00 - 18:00
- Language:Russian/Ukrainian, two days (October 21 and 22)
- Fee for EBA members:3200 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:2600 UAH till October 05th
- Place: Osvitoria Hub
When we are saying that man is emotional adult, we as a rule, mean that he can deal with his emotions no matter the odds. He is like the medium, centre of the storm, – where it is calm all the time.
Such a man has the following features:
- he/she takes responsibility
- he/she exhibits empathy
- he/she admits mistakes and “does not die” for 8 times
- he/she understands its needs and the needs of other man
- he/she places smart limits.
To develop emotional adulthood is possible from any age and level of emotional intellect.
Method of non-violent communication and its representative instruments will be in the training.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Svitlana Savchuk invite you to join the Training: Non-Violent Communication as the Way to Emotional Adulthood.
During the training you will get:
- understanding of the method and usage of non-violent communication
- instruments of personal strong emotions transformation
- practice of feedback in the style of method of non-violent communication
- self-adjustment for openness to criticism
- concise steps from self-empathy practice to its development.
Trainer: Svitlana Savchuk, certified business-trainer.
Syllabus of the training:
- Acquaintance with the method of non-violent communication through the practice of 4-steps model
- Connection of the emotion – needs via case-study
- Behavioral strategies with emotions of strong intensiveness: physiology for understanding and techniques of the state self-regulation
- Self-empathy as a method of support and buildup of psycho-emotional stability.
- Specifics of non-violent communication usage in contact with other man
- Steps of development the habit of empathic listening
- How to take criticism and stay in contact with yourselves
- Method of non-violent communication – technology of giving feedback
- Containment of emotions: stages and peculiarities of usage.