Online-Training: LinkedIn – as a Tool for Business Development
- Duration:14 - 15 July
- Time: 11:00 - 13:00
- Fee for EBA members:3500 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:3000 UAH till June 14
- Place: Will be online
EBA Management Development Centre together with Ihor Nikolenko invite you to join the Online-Training: LinkedIn – as a Tool for Business Development.
As a result of the training each participant will:
- Understand the pecularities and algorithms of working in LinkedIn.
- Get a clear understanding of what a professional profile on LinkedIn should look like.
- Be able to build a strategy for further work in LinkedIn that will help you to find new clients, partners, projects, etc.
- Receive a checklist for the perfect profile and presentation for professional and efficient LinkedIn use.
- Understand how to turn your profile into a loud PR loudspeaker. Use your LinkedIn profile as a sniper rifle to “hunt” for your potential projects, new “stars” for your team etc.
Trainer: Ihor Nikolenko, KMBS lecturer, 13 years in managing positions at Philip Morris, Kimberly-Clark, Roullier Group, Modern-Expo, corporate consultant, audience on LinkedIn more than 27,000 followers on all continents, was the first in Ukraine to conduct LinkedIn Live.
- CEOs, founders and owners of companies.
- Development directors, sales directors, directors of lead generation.
- CFOs and commercial directors.
- Marketing directors.
- Lawyers and owners of legal practices
- HR directors.
- Key account managers.
Topics under discussion:
- 8 reasons why you should be professionally present in LinkedIn.
- What is social selling and how can I measure the SSI index in LinkedIn.
- The level of trust in various social networks and LinkedIn audience.
- How to create the perfect profile on LinkedIn.
- Avatar photos, important points that many ignore.
- Principles of background photo design and its importance.
- Headline is your elevator pitch.
- How and why to customize links to your profile.
- Principles of writing your correct professional history.
- Filling in the contact details in the profile.
- Why hand out endorsements and why your profile has 50 skills.
- Why is it important to design a block of professional activity correctly and in detail.
- Proper design of projects and their integration into the profile.
- Awards, patents, test scores, additional training, education and volunteering – why add it all to your profile.
- Education unit at the university and online.
- What to do next after your profile has been marked All Star Profile.
- How to fill in the block of recommendations correctly.
- Recipes for success for B2B on LinkedIn.
- Tuning and correct profile settings.
- Details of registration and how to increase the number of subscribers. Bad and good examples.
- Super formula for Inbound Marketing and life hacks for proper posting.
- Search for clients and candidates through LinkedIn, secret combinations and features.
- Rules of the 2nd and 3rd circles of contacts, groups and work in them.
- Types of Premium Accounts. How are they different from the free profile.
- How to create events in LinkedIn.
- Your personal dashboard in a LinkedIn profile.
- Rules of registration of posts, analyst.
- LinkedIn network algorithms and life hacks.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.