Online-Training: Emotional Intelligence as a Key to Stress Tolerance and Virus Protection
- Duration:18 - 19 May
- Time: 10:00 - 14:00
- Fee for EBA members:3500 UAH
- Early Registration for EBA members:3000 UAH till April 18
- Place: Online
One of the greatest discoveries of the last century in the field of human cognition is the discovery of our emotions and their impact on our lives, productivity, intelligence and success. The phenomenon of emotional intelligence, as a skill that helps to quickly restore balance and motivation, to analyze our own desires and to listen better not only to ourselves, but also to others; proves that understanding the nature of emotions is not only the part of our lives, but also the key to success.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Olena Sysoieva is launching a new Online-Training: Emotional Intelligence as as a Key to Stress Tolerance and Virus Protection.
The programme of the online-training covers practical and effective management technologies which are focused on:
- The development of emotional intelligence in order to increase the professional and personal effectiveness of participants;
- The need to recognize and understand their own emotions, those of others;
- Increasing stress resistance and overcoming negative emotions.
During the modules participants will:
- Determine their own level of emotional intelligence and receive various ways to effectively manage their own emotions, feelings and emotional states;
- Have the necessary skills to develop emotional competence and to achieve meaningful flexibility in managing their emotions;
- Get acquainted with the most effective methods of stress prevention;
- Receive practical tools for developing emotional intelligence, improving communication quality, understanding the needs of others, and achieving goals;
- Understand the importance and significance of emotional intelligence as a component of personal success.
Before start of the online-training, participants will receive a test to determine the level of emotional intelligence (N. Hall’s method) and several articles on a given topic.
Having successfully finished the training, participants will receive certificates of completion.
Trainer: Olena Sysoieva, Director of AS Corporate Training Center; owner and host of AS School of Emotional Intelligence; business trainer, member of the World Association of Positive Psychotherapy WAPP; author and host of the transformation game “Tuning Fork of Emotions”; author of the books “Notes on a napkin. About life, profession, love” and “Alphabet of the business trainer profession”; speaker at Ukrainian and international conferences.
Partner: AS School of Emotional Intelligence
Business owners, senior and junior managers, HR managers, PR and marketing professionals.
MODULE 1. Emotional intelligence and stress tolerance:
- Why do you have to develop EQ?
- What does it mean to have high EQ?
- The basic components of EQ: self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy, social skills.
- Identification of EQ level.
- Emotional literacy. Emotions, feelings, emotional states – what is the difference?
- Emotional awareness and understanding.
- Emotional tone scale.
Module 2. Tools for managing emotions. Self-control skills:
- Self-control is not about “suppressing emotions”. Functions of the brain. Development of emotional flexibility and conscious responses.
- 10 seconds rationalization technique – basic tool for managing one’s emotions.
- Quick methods of reducing emotional stress.
- Prevention of emotional burnout. Individual techniques for managing one’s own psycho-emotional state.
- Analysis of participants’ cases.
Module 3. Tools for managing emotions. Self-control skills:
- Empathy basics and understanding the emotions of others.
- Empathy – the capacity to understand the emotions of another person.
- Emotional relationship management.
- Personal interaction strategy. Awareness and analysis of your own distracting / conducive attitudes and stereotypes.
- Ability to communicate with people based on their emotional reactions.
- Emotional maturity. Practical work of participants.
Module 4. Social skills. Managing difficult situations and conflicts:
- How to influence the emotional state of others.
- How to communicate with people who provoke negative emotions.
- Ways to build constructive engagement. Affiliate communication. Nonviolent communication.
- Analysis of participants’ cases.
- Summarizing online-training and making a plan for individual development, taking into account the skills acquired in the online-training.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Registration” button below. Number of listeners is limited. If you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.