Today, YouTube is already an indispensable tool for running any kind of business. It provides users with video storage, delivery, and display services. With its simplicity and ease of use, YouTube has become one of the most popular video sites and the second most visited website in the world. However, it has changed over the past few months, and new trends emerged. During the online-lecture, the speaker will be happy to share them with you.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Andrii Shatyrko invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: YouTube is the Best Tool for Business in Times of Crisis.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 14 of May at 10:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before the event.
Speaker: Andrii Shatyrko, YouTube certified, video advertising certified, owner of video marketing agency SHATYRKO AGENCY, marketing specialist, entrepreneur, 8 years of YouTube experience, 10 years of digital marketing experience, founder of the first bloggers` club in Ukraine and the first forum on YouTube in Ukraine.
Target audience: CEO, business development managers, PR, marketing and digital managers.
Topics under discussion:
- What has changed on YouTube during the crisis.
- Positioning the business for rapid differentiation from competitors.
- 4-step channel startup algorithm for business.
- Content categories. How videos can sell two times more.
- Bloggers – profit or headache.
- Contextual advertising vs. organic – which is stronger in 2020.
- Where to get ideas. 10 sources for ideas and scripts.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.