Online-Lecture: How and Why do Corporations Work with Start-ups?
- Date: 16/03/2021
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
Working with startups is not a tribute to fashion, it is a real opportunity to get innovative solutions in your company. Also, this is a common practice in corporations in the West, which is just emerging in our country.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Ukrainian Startup Fund invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: How and Why do Corporations Work with Start-ups?
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 16 of March at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
- Olena Malitskaya, ISE Corporate Accelerator.
- Mariia Romanova, CEO Radar Tech.
- Kyrylo Mazur, Founder and CEO Center42.
- Vyacheslav Maiakin, Head of Partnerships, Sector X Acceleration Platfrom.
Target audience: top management, operation managers, innovation managers.
Topics under discussion:
- Why corporations approach startups.
- How startups affect innovation culture.
- Startups bring the corporation a fresh look at the existing problem in the corporation.
- Types of interaction with startups.
- Purchase of startups by corporations.
- How corporations work properly with startups.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.