We cannot ignore the fact that TikTok is gaining momentum, and the interest of Ukrainians is growing. A phenomenal case. But how the business should behave? After the online-lecture, participants will receive answers to their questions about TikTok.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Eugene Grygoriev invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: TikTok – a New Epidemic of Stupidity or a Business Opportunity?
This online-lecture is scheduled for 02 of July at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
Speaker: Eugene Grygoriev, Head of SMM at Allo and Xiaomi Ukraine.
Target audience: SMM, marketing, digital specialists, brand managers.
Topics under discussion:
- Who benefits from creating a brand page.
- Case: Allo and Xiaomi in TikTok. How to become the best example.
- TikTok is not Instagram.
- How to understand TikTok. Denial. Adoption. Hype.
- What to do in the first place, if you decide to open an account.
- TikTok does not sell.
- “If you have a hammer in your hand, everything around you is not just nails.” Think and do.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.