Will be online
Online-Lecture: SMM Update. What Has Changed and How to Work with It?
- Date: 04/02/2021
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
Most companies believe that everything is fine with their social networks. At first glance, the processes are set up and work normally. However, the dynamics suggest otherwise – the audience keeps in contact with brands less and less. How to build a communication strategy to reach the end user? How not to bury Instagram ahead of time? What to do with TikTok? How to combine online and offline?
EBA Management Development Centre together with Senate Agency invite you to take part in the Online- Lecture: SMM Update. What Has Changed and How to Work with It?
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 04 of February at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
Speaker: Serhii Lesko, co-founder of the communication agency Senate Agency, among the clients – McDonald’s, Puma, Intertop, Samsung, BMW, Kyivstar, Ultrashop.
Main partner: Senate Agency.
Target audience: company founders, CEOs, marketers, strategists, SMM managers.
Topics under discussion:
- Change in the work of social network algorithms.
- Trends in social networks for 2021.
- Prospects for TikTok to become the main source of communication with the audience. Why should brands be there?
- Combining offline and online into a single ecosystem.
- Stimulation of UGC generation.
- Content that can provoke a reaction.
- The need to create wow special projects.
- Influenza marketing – what is it and what is it eaten with?
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.