STEFES Virtual Hall
Online-Lecture: What is Sustainability and Why Does It Matter? Ecological and Ethical Fashion
- Date: 18/02/2021
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 12:00 - 13:30
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
Did you know that the fashion industry is the second most polluting after the oil industry? To solve this problem, more and more eco-substitutes are appearing for packaging, clothes, shoes. How to join this trend in order not to harm the planet and yourself?
EBA Management Development Centre together with Mariia Maslii invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: What is Sustainability and Why Does It Matter? Ecological and Ethical Fashion.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 18 of February at 12:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
Speaker: Mariia Maslii, Founder and creative director of MARSALA, cofounder of the B2B showroom on selling sustainable brands THE SUSTAINABLES.
Target audience: company founders, CEOs, senior and middle department managers, HR managers, marketers, all those who are interested in the trend of sustainable development.
Topics under discussion:
- What is sustainability and why did it become so important.
- Environmental preconditions for global changes in human behavior.
- Conscious fashion and its directions.
- What can each of us do to join the movement.
- Consequences of the pandemic for the industry and the formation of new trends.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.