Will be online
Online-Lecture: What does Gender Equality Mean for Business?
- Date: 11/03/2021
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
Empowerment of women in the labor market is essential in achieving gender equality. Relevant studies show that due attention to challenges women encounter at their workplaces contributes to performance improvement of all staff, has a positive effect on organizational performance and, consequently, enhances well-being of employees and corporate image.
A key challenge to achieving equality between women and men at work is gender stereotypes that associate ambitiousness and leadership with masculinity and devalue opportunities and skills of women. In today’s world, businesses and organizations achieve success if they take appropriate actions to remove gender stereotypes at work and to create conditions in which women’s talents, skills and abilities are equally valued as those of men by developing a gender-balanced and inclusive working environment filled with mutual respect.
EBA Management Development Centre together with PwC Ukraine invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: What does Gender Equality Mean for Business?
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 11 of March at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
Anna Onyshchenko, Advisory Director at PwC Ukraine and a leader of PwC’s Government and Public Services practice, is a Team Leader for the regional research project on existing gender stereotypes across six Eastern Partnership countries and assessment of good practices in addressing gender stereotypes and discriminatory practices, has been the Leader of the Programme Management Office administering technical assistance of the UK Government.
Sergiy Bilolypetskiy, Advisory Manager at PwC Ukraine and a co-leader of PwC’s People Management team, advised the State Institution Export Promotion Office in the development of KPIs, including gender-based indicators.
Main partner: PwC Ukraine.
Target audience: HR managers, senior and middle management personnel and business owners.
Topics under discussion:
- Advantages and benefits of gender equality for business.
- An overview of success stories for businesses in attaining gender equality goals.
- Fortune 500 companies integrate the equality, diversity, fairness and inclusion principles in all aspects of their working environment.
- Those companies that disregard gender equality principles are exposed to the risk of failing to engage or retain the best talents.
- Development and implementation of gender KPIs including measurement and progress monitoring thereof facilitate achievement of equality and inclusion at work.
- Implementation of gender KPIs as a tool to achieve gender equality and inclusion within a company. A need to measure them and to track progress.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.