Online-Lecture: Development of Employees in the Company as the Foundation of a Successful Business: Strategies, Approaches and Practical Tools
- Date: 19/01/2021
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
STEFES Virtual Hall
Companies can choose different ways to involve the necessary expert evaluation in business. One of the ways is to strengthen the team by attracting experts from the labor market or the gradual development of internal specialists within the organization. After all, the skills and competencies of employees are an asset of the company, which allows organizations to successfully cope with the challenges and tasks of business.
EBA Management Development Centre together with UniSkill invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Development of Employees in the Company as the Foundation of a Successful Business: Strategies, Approaches and Practical Tools.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 19 of January at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
Speaker: Kateryna Volska, Founder and CEO of UniSkill, HR company.
Main partner: UniSkill
CEO, General Directors, Country Managers, Managing Directors;
HR Professionals & Managers;
Heads of Business Functions & Managers.
Topics under discussion:
I. Basic approaches to team development strategy:
- Analysis of team development strategies: Buy – Build – Borrow.
- Advantages and disadvantages of each strategy taking into account global changes.
- Choice of a team development strategy based on levels of organizational leadership according to the theory of Stephen Drotter.
II. Build strategy — selection of employees for internal growth:
- Minimum conditions in the Build strategy.
- The process and frequency of employee appraisal.
- Obstacles to the appraisal.
III. Selection of necessary tools for employee development:
- Types of development tools for different levels of the company’s organizational structure.
- Elaboration of a development program based on the principles of andragogy.
- Tools for evaluating development programs by the method of Donald Kirkpatrick.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.