Online-Lecture: Storytelling, Interviews and Texts for Many Likes
- Date: 29/10/2020
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
STEFES Virtual Hall
Media management is one of the main elements in building a company’s brand. Any message can be conveyed with the help of a good story, and the most ingenious ideas and texts can be created with the help of the right questions. During the online-lecture we will talk about how to create stories and texts that affect different audiences.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Tatiana Gryniova invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Storytelling, Interviews and Texts for Many Likes.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 29 of October at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
Speaker: Tetiana Grinyova, Internet entrepreneur with 14 years of experience in the media, publisher of lifestyle publications bit.ua, bit.LIVE, fitness camp Fitness Geek Camp, charity platform Kind Challenge, journalist and presenter.
Main partner: bit.ua.
Target audience: business owners, marketing managers, company marketers, brand managers, SMM specialists.
Topics under discussion:
- How to identify your target audience and how to communicate with it.
- About great (and not great) press releases.
- What to remember about the business when it communicates with the media – checklist.
- The rules of the perfect narrator.
- The art of asking questions.
- Why you need opinion leaders and how to work with them.
- Content trends for business.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.