In the world where it seems that there is nothing stable and plans as well as instentions change daily and each hour because of corona-crisis, several things dould be learned: 1. How to communicate with each other in the times of instability. 2. What is uptodate and important. 3. How to choose, what to trust and is it necessary to check facts. As well we will talk about findings and results of researches the way the communicational sphere develop in country and in the world.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Natalia Dmitrenko invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Communication at a Distance.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 03 of September at 10:30 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before the event.
Speaker: Natalia Dmitrenko, Expert in marketing and communications, initiator of the project Business2Students. Natalia has more than 15 years of experience in marketing communications, as well as in development of effective marketing communications in the formed teams and as an independent consultant.
Target audience: CEO, PR, marketing and digital managers.
Topics under discussion:
- Tone, topic and essence: what to pay attention at when you are developing communicational field.
- News that we deserve.
- How to choose an personal protective equipment from fakes in a right way.
- How approaches to internal and external communication changed after the corona-crisis.
- Main features of a good communicator before and now.
- Timeless values: what will never be changed in communications for long years / what will work eternally?
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.