Online-Lecture: Communication Vertigo and Imperatives of 2020
- Date: 08/12/2020
- Language: Ukrainian
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
STEFES Virtual Hall
This year will be remembered as one of the most difficult and unpredictable years, filled with social upheavals, disappointments, and new challenges. The Tehran tragedy, Sanzhary, a complete lockdown and “stay at home”, the search for sources of positivity and drawing attention to art, and new rules of social behavior. What 2020 taught us, what manifestations have become trends, and how to respond to the crisis in communication aspects. During the online-lecture we will discuss cases of individual digital communities and the corporate sector.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Arricano invite you to take part in the Online- Lecture: Communication Vertigo and Imperatives of 2020.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 08 of December at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
Speaker: Olena Obukhivska, Communications Director of Arricano.
Main partner: Arricano.
Target audience: PR-managers, brand managers, marketing specialists.
Topics under discussion:
- If there is action, then there will be a reaction: the “Foucault pendulum” in modern social manifestations.
- Own strengths, their impact, and personal added value.
- To join communication trends or generate your own ones?
- How to feel the threat in advance and set up your defense.
- New approaches to working with the media.
- Reputation – to hold it on and not to stumble.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.