Online-Lecture: IT as a Competitive Advantage for Business or Next Normal Marketing
- Date: 02/03/2021
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
It’s been a year since businesses around the world have been working in new conditions that have changed the usual approaches to effective processes. The changes affected styles of products and services consumption, traditional mechanisms of production and delivery, and therefore marketing. In the new Covid & post Covid era the concept “online first; digital by default» dominates, where IT and Marketing meet one another. How to build such cooperation of IT & Marketing and turn such synergies into a competitive advantage of business will be a topic of the lecture.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Ukrtelecom invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: IT as a Competitive Advantage for Business or Next Normal Marketing.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 02 of March at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
Speaker: Kyrylo Honcharuk, CIO at PJSC UKRTELECOM. Kyrylo is a manager with more than 15 years of experience in managing IT departments of Ukrainian and international companies. Kyrylo ran projects for developing hybrid cloud infrastructure, telecommunication network modernization, investment strategy and product launch on market.
Main partner: Ukrtelecom.
Target audience: company founders, CEO, CIO, marketing managers, product specialists, strategy.
Topics under discussion:
- What has changed in the COVID & post-COVID era: customer preferences, production and delivery mechanisms.
- How the perception and value of IT tools has changed in the post-COVID era.
- How to build the cooperation of IT and Marketing and what can be achieved.
- Digital shadow – definition of an online behavioral model that helps you offline.
- Automatization of processes in terms of “Total Experience”.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.