Influence-marketing is a distinct marketing channel that is speeding up. It is a world of powerful influence and advancement through people. 61% of people interact with influencers at least once a day. 87% of buyers clicked the “buy” button immediately after interacting with the influencer on social networks. Now is the time for new strategies based on strong personalities with clear positioning. A time of emotions that fill everything an influencer or favorite blogger touches.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Fly_Academy invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Influence Marketing as an Effective Channel for Business.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 23 of July at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
- Nataliia Pirak, founder of Fly_Academy.
- Zhenya Blagovisna, strategist of Fedoriv and Fly_Academy.
- Lena Nikulina, art-director of Fly_Academy.
Target audience: business owners, company marketers, advertising agencies, brand managers.
Topics under discussion:
- History of influence-marketing.
- Everything is possible. Cases of the interaction of Ukrainian brands with international influencers: Jay-Z and David Lynch.
- Fuckups of influencers.
- How to select bloggers to work with.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.