What does it mean to be leading a business which is future-proof and has the ambition and potential of going global? And even for locally-operating businesses, what are the global trends which they have to be prepared to respond to?
EBA Management Development Centre together with Daria Partas invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Global Trends for Global Business. In this lecture, we will take a closer look at the context which shapes how we operate and communicate as businesses and business leaders today.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 09 of April at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
Speaker: Daria Partas, the Founder of Partas Global, London-based boutique advisory specialising in strategic communications, C-suite comms mentorship & coaching, cross-border business comms; the Managing Partner of Grape’s London project office; was Head of PR/Corporate Relations at British Telecom. Her earlier career includes working in communication roles in/with complex matrix cross-border organisations and environments such as VEON (Kyivstar), United Nations, CNN International, Eurovision Song Contest.
- Business leaders/owners;
- Corporate C-suite;
- CSR, marketing and PR practitioners;
- all interested in digitally-enabled culture.
Topics under discussion:
Understanding the complexity of the global context:
- Global macro forces
- Global trends: cultural attitudes and values
- Local response
The evolution of global trust:
- The trust paradox 2020
- True, fake, authentic – who are you?
- Competence and ethics as business imperatives
Global trends in reputation:
- Purpose and Profitability: striking the balance
- A brave new world for business leaders
New communications paradigm:
- The changing role of comms
- Communicating in the digital world: digital trends 2020
- Thought Leadership as the driving force of innovation.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.