Online-Lecture: Gender in Negotiations: How the Difference in Negotiation Approaches between Men and Women Affects the Result
- Date: 23/02/2021
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 11:00 - 12:30
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
Stereotypes of social behavior and inner conflict can become weaknesses in negotiations if you do not know how to properly neutralize them. We offer to get rid of thinking patterns at online-lecture with simple and effective tools that will help you significantly improve your negotiating position and easily win in negotiating situations.
EBA Management Development Centre together with «AB&D Group» invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Gender in Negotiations: How the Difference in Negotiation Approaches between Men and Women Affects the Result.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 23 of February at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before event.
Speaker: Yuliya Osmolovska, Professional expert in negotiations with 20 years of experience. For more than 15 years, Yulia has worked in the diplomatic service of Ukraine, dealing with issues of strategic initiatives with the EU, bilateral cooperation of Ukraine with EU member states, the Eastern Partnership countries, and the Russian Federation. She served as Deputy Head of the Diplomatic Mission of Ukraine to the United Kingdom and headed the political section of the Embassy. She has a Master’s degree in European philosophy and a Master’s degree in foreign policy; studied negotiations at the universities of Cambridge (UK), Harvard (USA), and at the Diplomatic Academy of Ukraine. Yuliya now manages the consulting company «AB&D Group» (Ukraine), advising clients on the strategy of commercial and political negotiations.
Partner: «AB&D Group»
- Entrepreneurs and business owners, negotiating with clients, partners, suppliers and rivals.
- Those who make decisions in the company and negotiate on behalf of the company;
- Those who want to improve their communication skills and the effectiveness of their own negotiation process.
Topics under discussion:
- Neurobiological features of male and female brain construction and their influence on behavioral reactions.
- Biochemical features of the response of men and women to stress / uncertainty. Their reflection on negotiation approaches.
- Cross-cultural differences in negotiations.
- Neutralization of blocking internal attitudes and negative stereotypes for success in negotiations.
What knowledge and skills will you acquire?
- Clear understanding of the features of neurobiological and biochemical reactions of men and women in negotiations.
- Understanding of external and internal forces that affect the effectiveness of negotiations (social stereotypes and internal conflict attitudes).
- A set of tools on how to neutralize the negative impact of internal and external forces in negotiations.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.