Critical thinking is one of the top 10 soft skills that the World Economic Forum identifies as the most popular by 2025. Also, it is your information security, protection against fraud and a weapon against manipulations in discussions. You can develop critical thinking with the help of fact-checking – verifying the information you consume every day. And it’s much easier to do than you think.
EBA Management Development Centre together with VoxCheck invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Factcheck for Work and Life: How to Distinguish Truth from Falsehood.
- Svitlana Slipchenko, Analyst at VoxCheck.
- Anastasiia Ivantsova, Analyst at VoxCheck.
Main partner: VoxCheck
Target Audience: Middle management (PR managers, HR managers, department heads).
Topics under discussion:
- Misinformation and advertising: common and different methods.
- Typical logical fallacies: how to spot and prevent them during the conversation.
- Distinguish truth from falsehood – a simple algorithm.
- Case study: we expose manipulations with the help of fact-checking tools.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.