Does the employee have an expiration date? Superstition and age discrimination are widespread around the world and affect millions of people. In our country, according to experts, there are two most unclaimed groups of candidates:
- Young people under 22 years.
- And people after 40 years. Especially – women. They still have an expiration date, the end of which is approaching with each new wrinkle.
EBA Management Development Centre together with ELIT-Ukraine invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Ageism in Ukraine. What’s wrong with 45+ candidates?
Speaker: Svitlana Neshylska, HR Director of ELIT-Ukraine, which is part of the LKQ Group. Holds two university degrees: 2016 – National Aviation University, “Project Management”; 2000 – Kharkiv National Automobile and Road University,”Management”.
Main partner: ELIT-Ukraine
Target Audience: Leaders at all levels, Business Owners, HR managers, HRD specialists.
Topics under discussion:
- Birth rate in Ukraine 1990-2020. Population aging in Ukraine and the world. Raising the retirement age. Analytics.
- Today’s requirements for candidates and the necessary competencies. What’s wrong with 45+ candidates?
- Are there life and professional prospects after 45?
- + and – for company employees after 45. Company experience.
- Diversity policy.
What knowledge and skills will you acquire?
- Labor market overview of age candidates, advantages, and disadvantages of 45+ candidates, recommendations for interviews with age candidates, and candidates with employers.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.