STEFES Virtual Hall
During the online-lecture we will dispel myths about the bad reputation of stress. We will look at it from a different angle – how can it be useful to us? We will also understand how to help yourself return to balance and recover from internal tension.
EBA Management Development Centre together with Mental Health for Business invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Should You Be Afraid of Stress?
Speaker: Anna Metelska, mental health consultant in organizations, co-founder of the project “Mental Health for Business” and the first all-Ukrainian conference “Mental Health and Emotional Wellbeing for Business”, founder coaching studio “Krok za Krokom”, organizational coaching – consultant, life coach and health coach, HR consultant with 16+ years of experience in business.
Main partner: Mental Health for Business.
Target audience: all who are interested in the topic of mental health in organizations.
Topics under discussion:
- Why does stress have a bad reputation? Briefly about the physiology of stress.
- Psychological and physical stress.
- How to notice the stress that begins in time?
- Individual and organizational stressors.
- First aid for acute stress: what to do and what NOT to do?
- Personal experience: practical exercises for self-help in work and life.
- Mindfulness awareness practice to prevent anxiety and relieve internal tension.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.