Will be online
According to the EY survey (express-survey, Q4 2019), 45% of Ukrainian companies consider staff resistance to be one of the main difficulties in implementing organizational change. However, you can predict how people will respond to change and take actions that will positively engage them. Online-lecture will be useful if organizational changes in processes, systems, technologies, culture or workplace cause you or your colleagues growing anxiety.
EBA Management Development Centre together with ACMP invite you to take part in the Online-Lecture: Change Management.
After visiting lecture participants will get:
- A clear framework for understanding the process of change, regardless of the specifics of the organization.
- Understanding the emotional impact of change on employee productivity and methods of effective management of this process.
- Tools for diagnosing the causes of resistance of specific people and organizational readiness for change.
- Knowledge of how successful changes are created at the individual, team and organizational levels.
- Ability to minimize suffering, confusion, insecurity and stress.
- Iryna Chernyshova, Certified Change Management Professional, CEO of ‘СhangeImpulse’, Chairman of the Board of ASMR Ukraine; expert, consultant, business coach in the field of organizational change management with 14 years of experience; member of the International Association of Change Management Professionals (ACMP, USA).
- Alina Tkachenko, PHC Lead, Roche Ukraine.
Main partner: ACMP.
Partner: Roche Ukraine.
Target audience: top management and middle managers who change processes, systems, technologies, culture and workplace.
Topics under discussion:
- What is Change management (CM).
- Psychological bases of dynamic adaptation of people and connection of this process with productivity of work of the person during changes.
- CM as a framework for successful implementation of changes at the organizational level.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.