The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to EBA Online-Meeting with the Ministry of Economic Development, Trade and Agriculture and the State Customs Service of Ukraine.
This online meeting is scheduled for 09 October, 10:00, and will be streamed via Zoom.
A link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
During the meeting, we will discuss the following questions:
- Regional Convention on Pan-Euro-Mediterranean Preferential Rules of Origin (Pan-Euro-Med);
- Preparation of a trade agreement between Ukraine and Great Britain;
- Prospects for the adoption of a new version of the Pan-Euro-Med Convention;
- Draft Agreement between Ukraine and Spain on cooperation and mutual assistance in customs matters;
- Plans of the Ministry of Economy to introduce measures in response to the increase in import duties by Turkey.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!