Online meeting with Halyna Tretiakova, Chair of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Social Policy and Protection of Veterans’ Rights
- Date: 15/06/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 09:30 - 11:30
An online meeting in the Stefes virtual hall will be available via Zoom.us
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to an online meeting of the Human Resources Committee with Halyna Tretyakova, Chair of the Verkhovna Rada Committee on Social Policy and Protection of Veterans’ Rights.
This online meeting is scheduled for June 15 at 9:30 and will be streamed via Zoom.us.
Link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
During the meeting, we will discuss the ways to organize the work of employees after the quarantine, namely:
- Remote work and flexible schedule during the quarantine
- Returning employees to the office after the end of quarantine
- Guidelines for employer in case the employee is infected with a coronavirus
- Ensuring labor protection during the epidemic
- Partial assistance for quarantine unemployment
Please send all questions related to the topic and specify the practical aspects of your business organization – we will pass the questions in advance to Ms. Tretyakova, and Crowe LF Ukraine, so that they will be able to provide professional answers for your case.