We would like to invite you to the EBA Customs Committee Online Meeting.
The meeting is scheduled for 29 January, at 11:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us
- Committee’s priorities for 2021;
- Committee’s plans for the next 3 months;
- The problem of overstatement of customs value;
- Amendments to the order on simplification of customs procedures in sea and river ports;
- Draft EBA Letter on imports into Ukraine of goods containing fluorinated greenhouse gases (eg air conditioners, refrigerators);
- The issue of including IM-74 in the list of types of customs declarations used by banks to complete foreign exchange supervision of import operations of residents;
- The issue of arrival at the Odessa seaport;
- Issues regarding the return of funds by the State Treasury Service;
Registration is required! Only registered participants will receive an up-to-date link to join the meeting.