EBA Online General Meeting with Maksym Nefodov, Head of the State Customs Service of Ukraine
- Date: 15/04/2020
- Language: Ukrainian (without translation)
- Time: 14:00 - 15:30
- Place:This live meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us
Registration is closed!
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the upcoming General Meeting with Maksym Nefodov, Head of the State Customs Service of Ukraine.
This online meeting is scheduled for 15 April, 14:00, and will be streamed via Zoom.
Link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
At the meeting, we will discuss the important changes in the customs procedures and learn about the plans of the State Customs Service to enhance its performance.
Key issues to discuss:
- Obtaining the AEO status: terms and conditions;
- The draft law on the criminalization of the responsibility for export/import of goods with the violation of customs rules;
- Application of Pan-Euro-Med Convention to Georgia, Israel, and EFTA countries;
- Ratification of the ACAA Agreement;
- Transition to the electronic document flow;
- Problems of lodging customs declarations type “EA”;
- Financial guarantees. Providing the guarantor status and maintenance of guarantor’s register;
- Measures to improve the customs expertise;
- Official criteria for the advisability of appealing against court decisions on customs matters;
- Joint working groups with the Security Service of Ukraine and its involvement in customs inspections;
- VAT exemptions for imported medical goods, etc.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (14 April 18:00).
We look forward to seeing you soon!