Online-Training: HR metrics to assess the company’s success
- Duration:16 - 17 March
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 16:00 - 18:00
- Fee for EBA members:3000 UAH for EBA members
- Early Registration for EBA members:2500 UAH till February 16, 2021
- Place: online (via zoom.us)
“People are critical to business success,
and HR metrics are for its strength ”. Debra Cohen
HR-metrics is a modern tool for evaluating the effectiveness of HR-marketing and other processes. They are needed for a detailed analysis of specific processes and help managers to assess the productivity of individual employees and entire departments, personal effectiveness, staff attitudes to the organization and more.
EBA Management Development Center together with HR Upgrade Academy invites you to take part in the Online training: HR metrics to assess the company’s success which will allow you to:
- evaluate the effectiveness of the HR department and employees of the company;
- see the real state of affairs in the company;
- set priorities in the company
Trainer: Anastasia Osypova, founder of HR Upgrade Academy, training experience: 4+ years (HR schools Basic, Professional, author’s advanced courses Compensation & Benefits Professional, Grading: system building, budgeting and HR metrics), experience in the field of benefits and compensations, 10+ years worked in the companies: Innovecs, Imperial Tobacco Ukraine, Sushiya, 1 + 1 media group, Leroy Merlin Ukraine, Mary Kay.
- HR managers,
- HR business partners,
- personnel search specialists,
- personnel appraisal specialists
What knowledge and skills will you acquire?
- Key HR metrics that assess the quality of human resources;
- Staff efficiency and how it is measured;
- What is the staff cost budget?
- Budgeting and what the main budget items for staff are;
- How to conduct fast analysis and adjustment of budget items for staff