EBA-Asters Online Legal Development Programme. Module 6. Front-of-Pack Nutrition Labelling: Consumer Protection v. Market Access
- Date: 02/06/2020
- Language: Russian/Ukrainian
- Time: 12:00 - 13:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members only
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Asters Law Firm invite you to join the EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 6. Front-of-Pack Nutrition Labelling: Consumer Protection v. Market Access.
Speaker: Olesia Kryvetska, Counsel (Asters Trade & Customs Practice).
Partner: Asters Law Firm
- Legal practitioners
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law
Topics under discussion:
- Front-of-pack nutrition labelling (FoP labelling) as a “hidden” non-tariff barrier;
- Models of FoP labelling in different jurisdictions (incl. EU and Latin America): “traffic light” labels, Nutri-Score labels etc.
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.