EBA-Asters Online Legal Development Programme. Module 5. Law Enforcement and Business Security in the New Reality
- Date: 26/05/2020
- Language: Russian/Ukrainian
- Time: 12:00 - 13:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members only
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Asters Law Firm invite you to join the EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 5. Law Enforcement and Business Security in the New Reality.
- Sergiy Grebenyuk, Partner, Asters Criminal Law Practice;
- Orest Stasiuk, Counsel at Asters.
Partner: Asters Law Firm
- Legal practitioners
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law
Topics under discussion:
- Reforms in the law enforcement system, year of work after shift of power
- Analysis of cases and approach of GPO, NABU, SBI, SSU, NPU, BFI, what business should expect
- Rights of defense in course of searches, interrogations, seizures and other investigative activities
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.