EBA-Asters Online Legal Development Programme. Module 4. New reality: administrative impact growth or even restraint of economic freedom
- Date: 24/11/2020
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time: 16:00 - 17:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
“Legum servi sumus ut liberi esse possimus” –
We are all the servants of the law so that we may be able to be free.
The modern civilized world is governed by the rule of law and lawyers are the closest representatives of the law. The main goal of legal professionals is to symbolize the legislation of the country and protect the interests of their clients.
EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School) is a new educational product aimed at forming fundamentally new legal skills both for lawyers practicing in the field of legal support and legal protection of business, as well as, for managers with an appropriate education. The structure and content of the programme is primarily aimed at advancing knowledge of the professionals with a full set of integrated legal skills, who practice in the field of law and are related to the functional part of the legislation.
DURING THE MODULE YOU WILL
- Learn about CFC, BEPS and economic substance requirements.
- Legal practitioners.
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge.
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law.
Module 4. New reality: administrative impact growth or even restraint of economic freedom.
- CFC, BEPS and economic substance requirements.
- DAC-6 (Directive on Administrative Cooperation): «fishing expeditions» legalization?
- New rules impact on pricing and “profit centers” of the international companies.