Will be online
EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School) is a new educational product aimed at forming fundamentally new legal skills both for lawyers practicing in the field of legal support and legal protection of business, as well as, for managers with an appropriate education. The structure and content of the programme is primarily aimed at advancing knowledge of the professionals with a full set of integrated legal skills, who practice in the field of law and are related to the functional part of the legislation.
- Legal practitioners.
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge.
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law.
Module 2. Down raids of the AMC: legal rules, practical aspects and protection of undertakings
- Grounds and procedure for down raids, rights and obligation of raiding officers and raided parties, access to computers and other data storages, arrest and seizure of evidence, request for verbal explanations, limitations of the authority of raiding officers, requirements to procedural documents.
- Ensuring protection of the company in the event of down raid, rules for guiding the company through the down raid procedure, distribution of functions and tasks of the guiding team.
- Conduct of employees during the down raids, rules for providing/recording verbal explanations, providing documents and other data, available remedies.
- Post down raid checklist.