EBA-Asters Online Legal Development Programme. Module 2. Compliance requirements of the competition legislation in the field of e-commerce
- Date: 28/04/2020
- Language: Russian/Ukrainian
- Time: 12:00 - 13:00
- Fee:free of charge for EBA members
EBA Management Development Centre Team together with Asters Law Firm invite you to join the EBA-Asters Legal Development Programme (EBA-Asters Legal School). Module 2. Compliance requirements of the competition legislation in the field of e-commerce.
Speaker: Oleksandr Voznyuk, Asters Partner, focuses on competition law issues as well as public procurement issues.
Partner: Asters Law Firm
- Legal practitioners
- In-house (company) lawyers and managers who would like to improve their legal awareness or further enhance their legal knowledge
- Everybody, who is eager to broaden and deepen the skills and professional qualifications in law
Topics under discussion:
- Antitrust rules for online trading
- Prohibited and permissible practices when interacting with online trading venues and stores
- Pricing aggregators and pricing algorithms
- Case study analysis of competition rules
- Features of national enforcement and risk zones
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Only the users of the EBA site can register at the event. Number of listeners is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write at email@example.com or call (044) 496-06-01.