Online-Development Programme on IT for Non-IT Specialists
- Status:Новий сезон розпочинається 09 листопада
- Duration:09 - 25 November
- Language: українська/російська
- Time:по вівторках та четвергах (та одну середу) з 17.00 до 19.00
- Fee for EBA members:6000 грн для членів Асоціації
- Early Registration for EBA members:5100 грн до 09 жовтня для членів Асоціації
- Place: Will be online
About the Programme
Informational technologies are powerful direction that has become leading and is progressing more and more. IT companies set trends, show future and stimuli other spheres to become progressive as they are. When you come to IT companies’ offices, you appear in another world. Digital transformations are not new concept, it`s about changes that are provided in different divisions to become automated and effective. Agile and Scrum are methods of project management implementation in companies, for which work with iterations is common. Iterations usually last for a week and make concise results. All these concepts match not only IT-companies, but also non-IT ones. They can make your work easier, make it a lot more faster and effective, give you a possibility to become the best on the market, while instruments used in IT can be adopted in any companies.
EBA Management Development Centre team announce the renewed Online-Development Programme for Non-IT Specialists, which will help you to understand the value of IT technologies and methods of their implementation into the directions that are not connected with them, methods of automatization and service backup.
Having successfully finished the programme, you will receive certificates of completion.
DURING THE MODULES YOU WILL:
- Learn how to work with Big Data
- Understand whether Agile and Scrum match your business, and with what it is better to start its implementation
- Analyze modern instruments used in IT
- Understand how to work in product marketing
- Analyze the methods of business analysis
- Deepen into the Quality Assurance notion
- Marketing and PR managers
- Digital specialists
- Middle and senior managers of departments
- All those who want to understand how IT-technologies work and how they apply to your business
Module 1. – – November 09, 17.00 – 19.00:
Module 2. Agile and Scrum for Business – Oleg Yatskevych – November 11 – 17.00 – 19.00
- Agile and Scrum. What is the difference?
- Sprint. What is it and how to provide it?
- Artefacts and Events
- Benefits (books, references, questions and answers)
Module 3. – – November 16, 17.00 – 19.00:
Module 4. Business Analysis – Oleksandr Starovit – November 17, 17.00 – 19.00
- Business Analysis planning and strategic analysis
- Economic evaluation (Business Case) as one of the strategies for changes implementation
- Business Case creation and its validation
Module 5. Q-commerce – Vitaliy Samborskiy – November 23, 17.00 – 19.00
Module 6. Product Marketing – Pavlo Sakhatskiy – November 25, 17.00 – 19.00:
- Clients` tendance
- Analysis of market and product`s potential
- Marketing campaign creation