Online-English Development Programme for Teens: Let Teens Talk
- Status:We are working on the next season
About the Programme
Even staying on holidays at home, children can have a good time. EBA Management Development Centre Team together with DEC School invites you to join a new Online-English Development Programme for Teens: Let Teens Talk that will help the teenagers to improve English and communication skills.
In adolescence, knowledge is best perceived through the interests of a child. Therefore, the program includes classes on topics of interest to every teenager:
- communication on social networks,
- relationships with peers and parents,
- plans for the future and choosing a profession,
- love, feelings and life of idols.
As a result of the study all the participants will:
- be able to use their knowledge of English in practice;
- improve spoken English;
- improve communication skills;
- enrich vocabulary with modern words and expressions;
- receive structured knowledge;
- be able to support the conversation in English
- adolescents (12-16 years old with a level of English A2 and above)
- active, purposeful, ambitious children who love communication, are interested in various topics and strive to improve and develop.
FORMAT OF STUDY
Classes are based on the communicative method. It is a tool that makes learning English easy and effortless, in the process of live communication, it allows, in addition to enrich vocabulary, to develop communication skills.
MODULE 1. Ambitions and career orientation – June 16
MODULE 2. Internet and social networking – June 18
MODULE 3. Are selfies and art? – June 23
MODULE 4. Rules and society – June 25
MODULE 5. Love is all you need – June 30
MODULE 6. Generation gap – July 02
MODULE 7. Idol worship – July 07
MODULE 8. Honesty and truthfulness – July 09
MODULE 9. Exams – July 14
MODULE 10. Is graffiti an art? – July 16
At the end of the program, each participant will receive a certificate of completion of the course and acquiring of relevant knowledge and skills.