Online-Development Programme: Mastery of Negotiating
- Status:New season starts on October 04th
- Duration:04 - 20 October
- Language: Ukrainian/Russian
- Time:on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:00 till 13:00
- Fee for EBA members:7800 UAH for EBA members. Additionally: 9000 UAH (includes participation in programme+1-hour consultation from trainer)
- Early Registration for EBA members:7000 UAH for EBA members till September 04th 2021
- Place:Online Zoom
About the Programme
During the training you will practice methods of negotiating online, deepen into the new reality, be able to understand the difference between online and offline formats. This programme is practical, that will last for 21 day. Format – 6 modules for 2,5 h at the Zoom platform, twice a week. Course includes support in Telegram, additional video-lessons, topic materials, tests, home task.
Having successfully finished the programme, you will receive certificate of completion.
DURING THE MODULES YOU WILL:
- Beat up the systematic approach to preparation and conducting negotiations
- Learn main strategies of seizure and retention to managing in complicated negotiating situations
- Grind techniques of reacting on non-constructive behaviour (bluff, ultimatums, aggression) of the opponent in negotiations
- Get the instruments of understanding and manipulation stop in negotiations
- Work over the techniques of persuasion6 argumentation and counter-argumentation
- Managers of departments, negotiating with clients, partners, suppliers and rivals
- Everybody, who is interested in learning how to behave during negotiations
What knowledge and skills will you acquire?
Module 1. – October 04
Preparation and negotiation beginning
- Preparation and planning of the negotiating process. Map of manoeuvres for the situation of complicated negotiations. Positional analysis.
- Express-diagnostics of the partner in negotiation technologies of creating and contact detention.
- Techniques of understanding the partner position in negotiations. Types of negotiating questions.
- Opposition to manipulative techniques of emotional demolition at the beginning of the negotiation process.
- Techniques of managing the negotiation process.
Case in pairs (zoom, sessional rooms)
Module 2. – October 06
Typology in negotiations
- Typology of negotiators
- Effect of the companion psychological manhood within the negotiation process.
- Types of rough negotiators. Типи жорстких переговірників. «Security techniques».
- Informational filters. Methods of coding and decoding.
- Negotiator’s profile.
Case-demoversion (zoom, sessional rooms)
Module 3. – October 11
Conducting bargaining/discussion part of negotiations
- Concerns of each stage of the negotiation process.
- Tactics of the discussion part of the negotiation process.
- Admissions of building the connected dialogue and conditional discussion.
- Breakthrough of the dead ends in negotiations.
Case in pairs (zoom, sessional rooms)
Module 4. – October 13
Persuasion and manipulation in negotiations
- Building of your own line.
- «Stages» of argumentation, argumentation grid, counterargument formula.
- Effect and manipulation in negotiations.
- Techniques of resuming arrangements.
- Tactics of finalising negotiations with admission to responsibility of both sides.
Case in pairs.
Module 5. – October 18
Elements of complicated negotiations. Development of the complicated negotiations scenario
- Types of complicated negotiations (intrusion of the scenario, ultimatum, conflict situation, reconsideration of cooperation conditions).
- Instruments of counter-waist and retention of managing the negotiation process.
- Regulation of the negotiation atmosphere and relief in emotionally non-conditional situation.
- Refocusing of the opponent in negotiations, compulsion on the constructive problem solving.
- Conflicts in negotiations.
Module 6. – October 20
Opposition to manipulation in negotiations
- Manipulative approaches in negotiations, recognition, techniques of stop and security.
- Manipulative strings.
- Types of manipulators and typical behavioral scenarios in negotiation situations. Blocking techniques.
- Admissions of overcoming manipulative tactics and move away into constructive interaction.
Case in pairs