Have you considered obtaining the status of an Authorized Economic Operator for your company? What is the regulation for it? Why do you need AEO status at all? What is important to deal with during preparation to AEO? You will get answers to these and other questions by attending our online lecture. You will learn why, what company and how may obtain AEO status.
EBA Customs Committee invite you to take part in the Online-lecture: Preparation for AEO status.
This Online-Lecture is scheduled for 23 June at 12:00 and will be streamed via Zoom.us. Link to the live stream will be provided the day before the event.
- AlexanderLazarev, Director of “Lamarin”
- OlegKyryievskyi, Managing Partner of “First Chair Legal”
- Alyona Kovalenko, Customs Consultant, PricewaterhouseCoopers Ukraine
Target audience: top management, CFO, managers of supply-chain departments, FEA departments of companies-exporters / importers and 3PL / 4PL-operators.
During the online – lecture you will learn:
- Prehistory of the status of an authorized economic operator
- What gives AEO status to companies?
- Self-assessment questionnaire – what is it and how to fill it out?
- General requirements and key points in preparation for obtaining AEO status
- Where to start in preparation for obtaining AEO status?
Registration is obligatory. To become a participant, please, click the “Register” button. Should you have any questions, please, write at Anastasiia.Solomatina@eba.com.ua or call (067) 218-27-19.