Emerging Challenges to Global Financial Stability
- Date: 06/04/2020
- Language: English (without translation)
- Time: 16:00 - 17:00
- Place:This live meeting will be streamed via Zoom.us
Registration is closed!
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the our online discussion “Emerging Challenges to Global Financial Stability”.
This online meeting is scheduled for 6 April, 16:00, and will be streamed via Zoom.
Link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
During the meeting, we plan to discuss the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on the financial system of Ukraine. We will pay special attention to Ukraine’s cooperation with international financial institutions and available financial assistance programs. Also, the representatives of international organizations will share their forecasts on the future of the world economy that can help the business to navigate through the crisis and take further decisions.
- Matteo Patrone, Managing Director, Eastern Europe and the Caucasus, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- Goesta Ljungman, Resident Representative in Ukraine, International Monetary Fund (IMF)
- Vahe Vardanyan, Lead Financial Sector Specialist, Finance and Markets Global Practice, World Bank in Ukraine
Moderator — Anna Derevyanko, Executive Director of the European Business Association.
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!
You can send a question to:
Report and photogallery
06/ 04/ 2020