General Meeting with the newly appointed Head of the State Customs Service of Ukraine Maksym Nefyodov
- Date: 18/07/2019
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation, please, let us know)
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Registration startsat 09:30
EBA office (1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, Kyiv)
Registration is closed!
The European Business Association is excited to invite you to the upcoming General Meeting with the newly appointed Head of the State Customs Service of Ukraine Maksym Nefyodov.
We plan to discuss his first steps as a Head of Customs Service as well as plans and goals for the near future, and possible ways of cooperation with business community to increase the effectiveness of customs procedures in Ukraine.
We also expect to discuss the following issues:
- Introduction of the authorized economic operator institute in Ukraine to reduce customs formalities
- Problematic issues of intellectual property rights protection
- Introduction of the New Computerised Transit System
- Certain issues of indicative prices application etc
Please note that prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
The number of attendees is limited, we may allow registration of only two persons from any EBA member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (17 July 18:00).
We look forward to seeing you soon!