EBA Expert Talk with NBU: Developments in economy and its upcoming outlook
- Date: 19/07/2019
- Language: Ukrainian (if you need translation, please, let us know)
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Registration startsat 09:30
EBA office (1A Andriivskyi Uzviz, Kyiv)
Registration is closed!
The European Business Association is pleased to invite you to the upcoming EBA Expert talk : Developments in economy and its upcoming outlook with the representatives of the National Bank of Ukraine, that will be held on 19 July at 10:00, at the EBA office.
We plan to discuss 2019 half year results of the National Bank’s work as well as their plans and goals for the near future. We will also focus on country’s economic prospects and developments.
In particular, we will discuss the following issues:
- Plans and prospects of the further implementation of the Law On Currency and Currency Operations
- Improvement of the legislation in terms of full access to the service of withdrawal of cash from cards at supermarket checkout
- Expansion of the sphere of corporate payment cards usage and creation of a favourable environment for corporate cards market growth
- Certain issues of salary and pension payments
- Expansion of BankID functionality
- Yakiv Smolii, Governor of the National Bank of Ukraine
- Sergiy Nikolaychuk, Director of Monetary Policy and Economic Analysis Department, National Bank of Ukraine
- Tomas Fiala, CEO of Dragon Capital
- Igor Landa, General Director of BT Invest Ukraine, Chairman of the Board , Novus Ukraine
- Volodymyr Lavrenchuk, Chairman of the Board Raiffeisen Bank Aval
Please note that prior registration is required and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes.
The number of attendees is limited, we may allow registration of only two persons from any EBA member-company for this event. Registration will be taken on a first-come, first-served basis and may close before the deadline (18 July 18:00).
We look forward to seeing you soon!