Habits Management. How to Change for the Better?
- Date: 31/01/2020
- Language: Russian
- Time: 10:00 - 12:00
- Fee:Free of charge for EBA members
EBA Kyiv Office, 1-A Andriivsky Uzviz, STEFES Conference Hall
Registration is closed
We hear a lot about motivation, willpower and struggle to deal up with laziness. Sometimes we challenge ourselves and are trying to start a new life “since Monday”. Each new attempt is given with even greater difficulty and less motivation. It is not easy to start again and again when previous attempts have failed. Still, our brain is a unique tool for building the life we want. Therefore, proper configuration of conscious processes is also important.
Usually, a “fail” in useful changes can be explained by a fail at the start of them. Hence, correct entry steps will be far more likely to assist in succeeding with the habits and making yourselves better. The knowledge of simple algorithms how to form such useful changes will save time, strength and nerves.
EBA Happy Nation Team invites you to take part in the interesting journey of forming useful habits together with Olena Burdeyna – coach of habits and teacher of the course “Health-Self-Management” on the MBA KROK Program. During the event you will discover:
- How to create new habits
- How to apply discipline and motivation
- What to do if you feel resistance
- How to start and not to get motivation lost in the process
We will also discuss the following topics:
- What is a habit?
- Why does the brain resist and how do I use it?
- Some traps on the way of new habits
- The main aspects of new habit’s formation
- Rule of lightness
This event will be extremely useful for managers of any level, as well as for anyone who:
- Wants to increase one’s efficiency
- Does not want to spend time for other purposes
- Wants to change own habits once and for all
- Wants to understand how to change for the better and to do this with a pleasure
We want you to know more about yourself and be happier. Sign up for the EBA Happy Nation newsletter and become a part of our healthy community.
Registration is mandatory. To attend the event, please click on the “Register” button. Registration is only available to members of the Association. The number of delegates is limited. Should you have any questions, please, write firstname.lastname@example.org or call (044) 496-06-01.