Course on Anti-Crisis Management
- Course start: 15/09/2020
- Fee:2700 UAH - 6 modules, 1000 UAH - 2 modules
- Early Bird Registration:2160 UAH till August, 1
- Place: Prometheus
EBA Management Development Centre together with the platform of massive open online courses Prometheus launches a new unique project – “Crisis Management Course”, which covers the latest trends and modern approaches of global and Ukrainian business, focused on predicting crisis to reduce the negative effects of the crisis and use its factors for further development.
The course consists of theoretical and practical parts. The theoretical part includes 6 modules, during which top managers of the most successful Ukrainian and international companies will share their experience in crisis management in key business areas such as innovation and digital transformation, operations management, HR and leadership, marketing and PR, finance, logistics.
The practical part includes test tasks after each module, which are designed to understand and master the material covered.
DURATION: 6 video lectures with the best business managers, control the results by testing after each module.
- Everyone, who wants to learn how to be effective in times of changes and how to adapt quickly in times of crisis.
- Senior and junior managers.
- HR managers.
- Marketing and PR managers.
MODULE 1. Anti-crisis management in HR and leadership:
- Anti-crisis leadership.
- Creation of an anti-crisis team. HR in the anti-crisis team.
- Dismissal and management of personnel costs during the crisis.
- Anti-crisis communication with employees. Maintaining team motivation.
- The main challenges and tasks of HR during the crisis. What every HR manager should be able to do.
TRAINER: Olena Efremova-Kursyk, HR Director of Henkel, over 22 years of experience in HR, including 14 years of experience in managing the HR function, was awarded as a “TOP-20 Best HR Directors” three times by Delo.ua portal.
MODULE 2. Anti-crisis management in the field of finance:
- The essence of financial crisis management.
- Plan is needed (reserves, structures), but: “to forget past experience” and take into consideration multifactority.
- In the process of crisis. The ability to mobilize resources quickly – on schedule and beyond.
- After the crisis. Objective conclusions on crisis situaton analysis and results.
TRAINER: Oleksii Telitsyn, Chief Financial Officer of Japan Tobacco International Ukraine, more than 23 years of experience in the field of finance, managed the finances of companies with a turnover of up to a billion dollars and was responsible for teams of up to 80 people.
MODULE 3. Anti-Crisis communications:
- How to build communication during a crisis and what not to do.
- Choice of the communication model. Principles of anti-crisis communication.
- Development and implementation of communication strategy during the crisis.
- Specifics of building anti-crisis communications in social networks
TRAINER: Andrii Bublyk, head of Public Relations and Communications in Coca-Cola Beverages Ukraine, more than 20 years of experience in marketing and PR.
MODULE 4. Anti-crisis management in the field of operational management:
- What are operational management, definitions and key elements.
- Basic approaches to crisis management.
- The impact of the crisis situation on the elements of operational management on the example of a pandemic.
- Examples of operational management during a crisis.
- Risk-management: definition, key elements.
- Map of strategic risks: definition, principles of construction.
TRAINER: Dmytro Kharchenko, Market Lead, GlaxoSmithKline, has 15 years of experience in the pharmaceutical business, 8 years of which in various management positions, worked in Ukrainian divisions of such international companies as Bayer, Sanofi and others.
MODULE 5. Anti-crisis management in the field of logistics:
- Supply Chain as a guarantee of full operation of any enterprise. Basic concepts, definitions and tasks of Supply Chain.
- The process of planning and budgeting, monitoring and optimization. The impact of Supply Chain on the company’s financial results.
- Classification of external risks affecting the logistics system.
- Mechanisms of crisis management of logistics development.
TRAINER: Kateryna Boboshko, expert in international logistics, head of the sales department (FS/FA) of the ZAMMLER group of logistics companies, practicing consultant in import-export operations involving all kinds of transportation.
MODULE 6. Anti-crisis management, innovations and digital transformation:
- Innovations and digital transformationto minimize negative results of the crisis.
- 7 aspects of managing innovations in organisation.
- Technological trends to plan innovations and digital transformation until 2025.
TRAINER: Alina Sevastyuk, Huawei Ukraine public relations manager, trend surfer: studies trends in technology, corporate governance, government, and knows how to incorporate them into management strategies.
6 modules – 2700 UAH (early bird registration – 2160 UAH by August 1):
- 6 modules of video lectures.
- 6 webinars with course lecturers.
- Tests for each lecture to consolidate information.
- Chat support.
2 modules – 1000 UAH:
- 2 modules of video lectures of your choice.
- Module 6 will be given for free.
- 3 webinars on selected modules with course lecturers.
- Chat support.