LC Round Table «Changing Traffic: Reforming Transport Infrastructure in Ukraine»
- Date: 17/09/2020
- Language: Ukrainian without translation
- Time: 14:00 - 16:00
We are pleased to invite you to the EBA Logistics Committee Round Table «Changing Traffic: Reforming Transport Infrastructure in Ukraine».
This meeting is scheduled for 17 September, 14:00, and will be streamed via Zoom.
The meeting is focused on the current implementation of infrastructure reforms in Ukraine. Thus, we will discuss the in-year performance of the new Government in achieving the declared reform goals. In particular, we plan to raise the following issues:
- Reforms in the maritime and river industries of Ukraine;
- Reforms in the railway industry of Ukraine;
- Liberalization of the international road freight;
- Stabilization of the air transportation market. Development of air cargo.
Vladyslav Krykliy, Minister of Infrastructure of Ukraine
Alexander Golodnitsky, Acting Chairman of the State Enterprise «USPA»
Volodymyr Zhmak, Chairman of the Board of JSC «Ukrzaliznytsia»
Please note that prior registration is required, and only registered participants will be informed of any possible scheduling changes. Link to the live stream will be provided after the registration.
We look forward to meeting you at our online discussion!